Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Shimansky Launches My Girl Perfume


Following the success of the My Girl Diamond, Shimansky is proud to announce the launch of the limited edition My Girl Perfume – a captivating fragrance drawn from natural rose oil that will reflect and enhance your own fire, brilliance and scintillation. The My Girl™ Perfume has a fresh, flowery top note with hints of melon and peach, followed by a rose and jasmine middle note, underlined by a woody, musky and light spicy base.

The Swiss made perfume is the result of advanced research and development creating a fragrance that captures the heart and essence of every woman. The My Girl™ Perfume is a freshly-floral scent packaged in an exquisitely-crafted pure white crystal bottle. The light pink My Girl™ Perfume is in line with the romantic pink of the My Girl™ Diamond brand. The words “Forever in Love” are etched on the back of the bottle adding another dimension to this unique perfume. The overall effect is one of uncompromising style and chic.

To add to the elegance and allure of the perfume, one in every one hundred bottles contain a dazzling .25ct My Girl diamond inside. The first one thousand My Girl™ Perfumes is a limited edition release and currently available exclusively from Shimansky stores.


www.shimansky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment